Resorts which include meals, beverages and activities in the room rate are a good choice for people of all ages. You can control expenses and eliminate the stress of driving around and the attendant uncertainties and wasted time. In your self-contained paradise, everyone is entertained, fed and cared for.
- Day 1 – Fly to West Palm Airport, Florida and meet your transfer to Club Med Sandpiper. Check into your Deluxe Family room which has a private room for parents and a separate room for the kids, plus a large living room.
- Days 1 to 7 – All your meals, activities and entertainment are included for ages four months to 90 years. There are several restaurants including one for children, a teen lounge and adult bar. There’s even a L’Occitane spa with 5 treatment rooms, beauty salon and Zen area. While you could stay busy every hour of every day on the resort property, there are also excursions availble such as swimming with the Manatees or Cape Canaveral
- Day 8 – Board your Club Med transfer back to the West Palm Airport for your flight home.
Puerto Vallarta is 2 1/2 hours from Los Angeles. With your valid passport you can quickly be in another culture in a city that is beautiful, clean and safe.
- Day 1 – Grand Velas is a five star unlimited luxuries resort 15 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta Airport by hotel minivan. Your family will be welcomed with a cold hibiscus teas while you are checked in, and then your butler will escort you to your spacious, light filled suite with large furnished patio overlooking the wide lawns which stretch to the sea. You can hear the wash of the waves on the soft breezes. Changing into your beach attire, you’re ready to play in the several pools or on the SEMARNAT certified clean beach in front of the hotel.
- Day 2 – This morning after a perfect breakfast in the beachside all-day restaurant, the kids can meet some new friends in the children’s club and enjoy supervised crafts and adventures while Mom and Dad go to the gorgeous spa or golf or sail. Dinner will be in one of the amazing specialty restaurants, gourmet Mexican, French or Thai, all included in your pre-paid vacation. Later lounge on the wide verandas to talk and laugh in the tropical night before retiring to the comfortable beds upstairs.
- Day 3 – After a delicious breakfast on your private patio, meet your guide and minivan for a fun and informative guided tour of Puerto Vallarta, finding out about the history of the area and visiting shopping spots, colonial downtown, and jungle. In the afternoon, relax by the beautiful pools and sample specialty snacks from the beach cantina. After another gourmet dinner, watch a movie on the beach or go into town for salsa dancing!
- Day 4 – Get up early and take a boat out on Banderas Bay for a day of deep sea fishing. The kids will love to learn how to bait the lines and catch and clean the fish and you may see dolphins or other magnificent denizens of the deep. Lunch is on the beach in Ylapa and in the evening, you can have your catch cooked for your family’s dinner!
- Day 5 – Today, take off for Mismaloya at the other end of the bay to explore the jungle and zip line through the trees. Your guides will have a wealth of information about the flora and fauna of the surroundings and great stories of the region while you experience the thrill of flying through the canopy!
- Day 6 – Enjoy your last perfect breakfast at the beach and then climb into your minivan back to the modern, art filled Puerto Vallarta Airport and after passing though security, enjoy a little last minute shopping for local crafts in the boarding area.
- Day 1– Drive to Alisal Ranch in Solvang about 2 1/2 hours, stopping in Santa Barbara to play on the beach and have burgers at the Original Habit. Upon arrival get settled in your own little cabin and explore the Ranch until dinner in the Ranch House. After dinner gather around the campfire for S’mores and star gazing before going to bed in your cozy western style bunks.
- Day 2 – After breakfast in the Ranch House, play in the pool or lake or join the organized children’s activities such as Frisbee golf, face painting, chalk art or water balloon toss. In the afternoons Li’l Wrangler Club provides fun and educational activities while Mom and Dad play golf, go on a horseback ride or get a massage. Dinner is followed again with stories around the campfire and stargazing.
- Day 3 – The whole family can go on a nature hike with naturalist guide, bike around the Ranch, or join a crafts class with Native American artists. After lunch go to the barnyard and help gather eggs from the Ranch’s flock of chickens. In the afternoon play with parachutes. After dinner watch a Movie Under the Stars with popcorn and sodas
- Day 4 – Kid’s Corral Riding lessons start at 10am. Maximum 4 children ages 4-6 years. Later, the whole family can go to the barn and learn from the wranglers how to interact with the horses and practice brushing and leading them. Arts and Crafts are ongoing from 930am to 530pm. Afternoon fun at the pool or lake and then after dinner is Family Bingo Night.
- Day 5 – This morning is a horse or Hay Wagon ride to the Adobe for a ranch-style breakfast with campfire and cowboys singing while you wolf down your buttermilk pancakes! In the afternoon its Natural Wonders at the Li’l Wrangler Club and maybe Archery or Fishing for the older family members. After dinner enjoy Karaoke in the Cottonwood room or dance with the DJ.
- Day 6 – Maybe today you’ll take one last nature walk or bike ride before checking out and driving home, this time stopping in Solvang for a little window shopping and tasting Scandinavian pastries, and later in Malibu for a crab sandwich.